1. How can I apply for healthcare?
- If you have not applied for Vermont Health Connect:
- Visit the Vermont Health Connect website for ways to apply.
- If you have already applied for Vermont Health Connect and want to apply for Medicaid for the Aged, Blind and Disabled, here is how you can apply:
2. What information do I need for my application?
- Social Security number(s) for those applying;
- Information about your resources (property, vehicles, life insurance, burial accounts, ABLE Accounts, bank accounts);
- Sources of income (job, self-employment, and any unearned income);
- Expenses (medical, over the counter supplies, work related).
3. Can I use a computer or mobile device?
Our online application can be used from a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Check to make sure you are using the most recent web browser:
Questions? Call our Customer Support Center at 1-855-899-9600.
For Telecommunications Relay Service: Dial 711.