All Vermonters enrolled in Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur will have their eligibility redetermined. To ensure these Vermonters stay insured, we are asking partners, advocates, providers, and friends to help spread the word. Many Vermonters will need to take action to continue to have health insurance coverage.
Providers who participate in Medicaid can help ensure that Vermont Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur members stay insured by:
- Sharing information with patients about Medicaid renewals restarting. Visit our Communications Toolkit for information and resources.
- Asking patients to bring their health insurance card with them to visits.
- Verifying patient insurance eligibility for each visit.
- Asking patients to make sure their mailing address, phone number, and email address are up-to-date so their renewal notice reaches them.
There are many different ways for Vermonters enrolled in Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur to update their contact information with us:
- Medicaid members who have an online account can log in to www.VermontHealthConnect.gov.
- Medicaid members without online access can call Customer Support toll-free at 1-855-899-9600.
- Long Term Care (LTC) Medicaid members working with a specific eligibility specialist can update their specialist directly or call Customer Support at 1-800-250-8427.
- In-person Assisters are also available to help Vermonters with updating Medicaid application information. Find an Assister in your area link.