Returning users log in here
On Friday, July 2, 2020, Governor Scott authorized $275 million for a Health Care Provider Stabilization Grant Program for a broad array of providers. These funds have been made available to the State of Vermont through the Federal Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) CFDA #21.019. The Agency of Human Services (AHS) is administering this program.
The application period will be open for eligible applicants from July 17, 2020 through August 15, 2020. Health care and human service providers may use the application to seek grant funding for both COVID-19-related lost revenue and COVID-19-specific incurred expenses. For more information please review the guidance documents.
Health Care Provider Stabilization Grant Program Guidance Documents:
- Program Overview
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Application Readiness & Documentation Uploads Guide
- Expenditures Guide
- Peer Support & Program Pre-Approval Certification
- Revenue Changes Guide
- Financial Assistance To Date Guide
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Public Assistance
- Sign Up for the Listserv to stay up to date on important changes and announcements
- Online Question Submission Form (opens at 8AM on 7/17/2020)
Health Care Provider Stabilization Grant Program: Webinar Series
The Agency of Human Services and the Department of Vermont Health Access will be hosting a web series this week on the Health Care Provider Stabilization Grant Program. Applicants are welcome to join in for the live call, or to check back the following day when a recording of the event and slides will be posted to review at your convenience.
- Monday, July 20th from 6-7PM, General Overview of the Program
- Tuesday, July 21st from 6-7PM, Completing the Revenue Expenses (focus on providers that bill insurance for revenue)
- Wednesday, July 22nd from 6-7PM, Completing the Revenue Expenses (focus on providers that mainly take out of pocket, grants, and other non-insurance revenue)
- Thursday, July 23rd from 6-7PM, Claiming COVID19-related Expenses
- Friday, July 24th, Time TBD and by invitation only, Designated Agency and Specialized Service Agency Applicants
Video Helpline Webinar Series