On July 2, 2020, Governor Scott signed legislation establishing the Health Care Provider Stabilization Grant Program to cover a broad array of providers. Funds available initially totaled $275 million but were then reduced to $247.5 million based on projected need. These funds have been made available to the State of Vermont through the Federal Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) CFDA #21.019. The Agency of Human Services (AHS) is administering this program.
The Round 2 Application will be open for eligible applicants from October 19, 2020 at 8 AM EST through November 6, 2020 11:59 PM EST.
Health care and human service providers may use the application to seek grant funding for both COVID-19-related lost revenue and COVID-19-specific incurred expenses for March 1 – September 15, 2020.
Note: If your organization applied for funding during the Round 1 Application Period, you may apply again during Round 2.
Eligibility Requirements for Applicants
- Domiciled in Vermont.
- Operating on or before February 1, 2020.
- Considered a "billing provider," or
- if you are not a billing provider, you must complete the pre-approval certification and receive approval before beginning the application.
- Committed to maintaining participation in value-based payment initiatives through calendar year 2021, if your entity is already participating in calendar year 2020. (If your entity is not currently participating in a value-based payment initiative, you may still apply, and this will not affect your award amount.)
- Provider agrees to the terms and conditions of the grant.
Application Changes Since Round 1
The application has been updated since Round 1. If you are a returning applicant, please know that we have done our best to ensure that the data from your 1st round application migrates into your 2nd round application; however, you are responsible for reviewing all data and updating it prior to submission.
- Providers can reach our call center at 855-891-7600 during business hours, Monday through Friday between 8 AM EST and 4:30 PM EST, until the application closes on November 6, 2020.
- Questions can also be submitted using the Online Question Submission form at any time, and for providers that seek information after business hours and on weekends. The Online Question Submission form will maintain operation through the end of the program.
For best performance of this application, please use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (on Mac OS). Please note that you will experience problems completing the application if using Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge.
- Program Overview (10/12/2020)
- Frequently Asked Questions (10/16/2020)
- Application Readiness & Document Uploads Guide (10/12/2020)
- Expenditures Guide (10/12/2020)
- Revenue Guide (10/12/2020)
- Financial Assistance Guide (10/12/2020)
- Peer Support & Program Pre-Approval Certification (10/16/2020)
- Terms & Conditions of the Health Care Provider Stabilization Grant Award (10/16/2020)
- NEW! Application Timeline & Review Process (10/20/2020)