On Friday, July 2, 2020, Governor Scott authorized $28 million for a Front-Line Employees Hazard Pay Grant Program for certain public safety, public health, health care, and human services employers whose employees were engaged in activities substantially dedicated to mitigating or responding to the COVID-19 public health emergency during the eligible time period, March 13, 2020 through May 15, 2020. These funds have been made available to the State of Vermont through the Federal Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) CFDA #21.019. The Agency of Human Services (AHS) is administering this program.
The application period will be open for eligible applicants on Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 at 9 AM EST. Grants will be awarded through an online application process and funds will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sign Up for the Listserv to stay up to date on important changes and announcements
- NEW! Frequently Asked Questions
- Hazard Pay Program Guidance
- Hazard Pay Application Instructions
- Summary Report of Eligible Employees (Application attachment. See Application Instructions for further information)
- Online Question Submission Form (Please do not submit a question asking about your eligibility as an employee. We will not be able to make that determination for you. Only Covered Employers may apply for this grant opportunity on behalf of their employees. You may reach out to your employer directly and refer them to program guidance located on this website.)
- Hazard Pay Application Portal (Click this link to begin your online application)