Visit the State of Vermont Department of Human Resources Career Site for a listing of all State of Vermont job postings, including the Department of Vermont Health Access job openings, and information about career opportunities with the State of Vermont.
Payment and Delivery System Reform: Vermont is engaged in implementing a $45 million State Innovation Model (SIM) grant from the federal government. This grant will fund payment and delivery system reform activities inside and outside of state government over the next three years to address two core aims:
1. Expand and integrate innovative health care provider payment models such as Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), episode-based bundled payments and pay-for-performance programs.
2. Expand and integrate health information technology that supports more effective and efficient care delivery to lower health care costs and improve the health of Vermonters.
We are looking for dynamic, collaborative and innovative individuals committed to the State of Vermont's health reform goals to join us!
We are hiring:
· Health Care Project Director - P4P/Episodes Job ID# 614296, Pay Grade 29
· Health Access Policy & Planning Chief - Job ID# 614294, Pay Grade 27
· Quality Oversight Analyst II - Job ID# 614293, Pay Grade 28
· Senior Policy Advisor - Job ID# 614290, Pay Grade 25
· Healthcare Statistical Information Administrator - Job ID# 614291, Pay Grade 25
To be considered for a position with the State of Vermont, please complete an application on the State of Vermont HR website. http://humanresources.vermont.gov/vthr/resource_center