Visit the State of Vermont Department of Human Resources Career Site for a listing of all State of Vermont job postings, including the Department of Vermont Health Access job openings, and information about career opportunities with the State of Vermont.
Payment Reform: On February 21, 2013, Vermont was notified of award of a $45 million State Innovation Model (SIM) grant from the federal government. This grant will fund activities inside and outside of state government over the next four years to address two core aims:
1. Expand and integrate innovative health care provider payment
2. Expand and integrate health information technology that supports more effective and efficient
We are looking for dynamic, collaborative and innovative individuals committed to the State of Vermont's health reform goals to join DVHA.
We are hiring:
· Health Care Project Director - Job ID# 612795, Pay Grade 29
· Health Access Policy & Planning Chief - Job ID# 612867, Pay Grade 27
· Health Policy Analyst - Job ID# 612887, Pay Grade 23
· Quality Oversight Analyst II - Job ID# 612889, Pay Grade 28
· Senior Policy Advisor (2 positions) - Job ID# 612890, Pay Grade 25
· Healthcare Statistical Information Administrator (3 positions) - Job ID# 612888, Pay Grade 25
Follow this link for job descriptions and further information on the SIM grant, Job Opportunities or click the job titles above for individual job descriptions. To be considered for a position with the State of Vermont, please complete an application on the State of Vermont HR website. http://humanresources.vermont.gov/vthr/resource_center